In this interview a celebrity food stylist teaches not only food styling, but also business of food styling and food photography. This interview will answer how to get clients and capture their expectations and keep them for lifelong.
About 60 mins of rich content from one of the top experts in food styling and photography industry.
Let’s Welcome Denise Vivaldo
“A seasoned food professional with over 20 years of experience, Denise Vivaldo has catered more than 10,000 parties and has cooked for such guests as George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Prince Charles, Bette Midler, Suzanne Somers, Merv Griffin, Cher, Aaron Spelling, Sly Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Maria Shriver. She began her culinary training at the Ritz Escoffier and La Varenne in Paris, and then graduated Chef de Cuisine from the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco. Denise spent numerous years as a professor at UCLA’s Culinary Program and at her alma mater, The California Culinary Academy….” her profile page says.
You can visit her profile website at DeniseVivaldo.com
This is a very exciting interview and if I were you, I would not miss this. I have listened this more than three times and learned new things every time. This interview is packed with information.
Denise is author of seven books on Food business. An absolutely amazing book with lot of details on how to start and run your business is called Food Stylist’s Handbook. Take a look at the book.
What’s Inside This Interview
- How to get response from great food photographers and stylists ?
- What is the right personality to succeed in this industry ?
- How to get your customers’ expectation?
- One amazingly simple way to get your client expectation right.
- Secret to getting repeat business from your clients and referral businesses
- How Food Styling and Photography trend has changed – question from Jerry Deutsch
- What are upcoming trends in food photography and styling?
- Reader Questions….
Don’t miss this interview…
Leave a comment below
What did you think about this interview? Tell us what you would like to hear? What food styling questions do you have for Denise? Share with us below.