Prerna Singh is a food blogger who started her blog about three years. Prerna has improved her food photography in very short time. In this podcast, our guest shares with us how she learned food photography and how she uses sketches for planning food photo shoots.
Carefully note how she uses her time being a mom and still produces an amazing photograph after cooking, writing a blog and taking care of the family.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The correct way to learn food photography
- Why it is so important to learn about your camera
- What are some settings you should absolutely know about your camera
- How to study a food photograph
- How Prerna plans her food photography
- Prerna’s food photography workflow
- How to use sketches for planning your food photo shoot
Press play to learn how to plan your food photos
Jalebi Photo Shoot
Prerna explains how she started thinking about this photo. She talks about her process of sketching and how she used that in this process.
Chicken Curry Photo Shoot
One Lesson From This Interview
What was the most surprising lesson you learned from this interview? Leave a detailed comment below with what you learned from this interview.
FREE 30 Day Food Photography Course
We are reopening 30 Days to Better Food Photos Course soon. Enter your email and enroll now. Ohh! and this 30 Day course is FREE. Get on the Waiting List Now!!