And just like that it is time to bid 2009 a good bye. 2009 was a blast for us. I hope it was for you too. Among other things, the best thing that happened was we started LearnFoodPhotography. In just few months, we have received so many emails, so many tweets and several notes that we are really excited to be in this place. All I want to say is Thank you for all the love you have showered upon us. Here are the 10 most read post by our readers.
10 Most Read Posts in 2009
- Understanding Elements of Art to Improve Food Styling and Photography – Part 1: Line, Shape and Form
- 5 Important Lessons Learnt from Food Photography Workshop with Penny De Los Santos
- The Fastest Way to Improve Your Food Photography
- 45+ Free and Amazing Food Photography Tutorials
- 29 Quick Tips to Improve Your Food Photography
- 8 Inspirational Pasta Shots
- 11 Mouth-Watering Dessert Shots To Make You Hungry
- Complete Guide to Mouth-Watering Food Photography – Part 4: Set Up the Food Photography Stage
- Complete Guide to Mouth-Watering Food Photography – Part 1: The Complex Art of Photographing Food
- Understanding Element of Arts to Improve Food Styling and Photography – Part 2: Color, Space and Texture
Again, Thank you for visiting and I hope we all take our food photography and food styling skills to the next level.